My Fundraising Progress

Thursday, March 13, 2008

I'll Show You Mine if You Show Me Yours!

I mean my PLAYLIST, of course!

So, what are your favorite running or workout tunes? I need to add more songs - my 15 miler made me lap my recently expanded playlist, and that just won't do. Here's what's currently on my iPod (don't laugh - this is a ROCKIN' playlist for running!):

Personal Jesus (Depeche Mode)
Always Something There to Remind Me (Naked Eyes)
Get the Party Started (Pink)
Gettin' Jiggy Wit It (Will Smith)
What You Need (INXS)
Tubthumping (Chumbawamba)
Unbelievable (EMF)
Crazy Little Thing Called Love (Queen)
Real Gone (Cheryl Crow)
Devil Inside (INXS)
Mr. Jones (Counting Crows)
Brown Eyed Girl (Van Morrison)
She Drives Me Crazy (Fine Young Cannibals)
You Spin Me Round (Dead or Alive)
American Girl (Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers)
I Feel Love (Blue Man Group)
Love Shack (B52's)
New Sensation (INXS)
Zoot Suit Riot (Cherry Poppin' Daddies)
Roll to Me (Del Amitri)
Life is a Highway (Rascal Flats)
Welcome to the Jungle (Guns N' Roses)
You Shook Me All Night Long (AC/DC)
Don't Stop Me Know (Queen)
Route 66 (John Mayer)
Simply Irresistible (Robert Palmer)
Living In America (James Brown)
Good Thing (Fine Young Cannibals)
Runnin' Down a Dream (Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers)
Land of Confusion (Genesis)
Wild Wild Life (Talking Heads)
Summer of '69 (Bryan Adams)
Another One Bites the Dust (Queen)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My all-time favorite running song is Hungry Like the Wolf--Duran Duran. That song always keeps/gets me going.