My Fundraising Progress

Monday, March 17, 2008

Have Mercy!


To be more precise, "Have Mercy, the Sequel!" My Saturdays have been devoted to killer bike workouts recently. The latest torture in the basement has been Spinervals Have Mercy, The Sequel: This brutally intense 2 hour workout is a compilation of some of the most demanding interval sets from Spinervals 8.0 through 14.0 designed specifically to make the fittest athletes suffer and beg Coach Troy to once again 'Have Mercy"!!

Niiiiiiiiiice.

While utterly and completely killer, the sense of accomplishment when this workout is completed is priceless. This week was no exception. The cool thing is that doing these killers for the last many Saturdays (my coach had me doing the original Have Mercy for a few weeks, then changed it up with Have Mercy, The Sequel) have definitely improved my biking strength. While these are still puke-in-a-bucket hard, they are a bit less so now.

No comments: