My Fundraising Progress

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Matching Gift Programs

I found out some information regarding how to handle matching gift programs that I'd like to pass along. If your company has a matching gift program (check with someone in HR if you are not sure), please be sure to take advantage of this program as it will effectively double the impact of your contribution!

Somewhere on the matching gift form be sure to specify the following information - you are contributing to Children's Hospital Boston, and you need to additionally specify somewhere on the form (they differ from company to company, so I can't give any more specifics here...) that you are supporting Michelle Spina / Boston Marathon.

Then send the form to:

Stacy A. Devine
Special Events Officer
Children's Hospital Trust
1 Autumn Street #731
Boston, MA 02215
(617) 355-2896
(617) 355-6530 (fax)

Thanks to everyone who has already supported my effort! It's exciting to see my little "runner" progress bar get closer to my goal. I appreciate your generosity.

No comments: