My Fundraising Progress

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Amazon Store / Fundraising

You have probably noticed the Amazon store links over on the right side section of this blog. I've got a store that I had put together a while back as a pet project, which is chock full of all of my favorite training tools. I've got everything from my favorite nutrition products, favorite electronic training aids to workout DVD's listed. If you can't find something you are looking for, use the Amazon Search box provided just below the store link to search the entirety of Amazon.com.

To encourage you all to use the links here on my blog for your upcoming holiday shopping, I'll be donating all the proceeds from purchases made via this blog to the Miles for Miracles fundraising effort!

So please, purchase away! In addition to getting the great stuff you were going to purchase ANYWAY, you'll be helping to raise money for a great cause.

Both Children's Hospital and I appreciate the help.

No comments: