My Fundraising Progress

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Fundraising Progress

I want to thank everyone who has so quickly contributed to the Miles for Miracles program. I've clearly surpassed my required $500 by December 10 as you can see from my progress bar above, and I'm so very grateful to all who helped get me past this important milestone.

As the holidays are quickly approaching (by the way, am I the only one completely BLOWN AWAY by the fact that it's Thanksgiving next week? How can that be???), I'm not making any big fundraising pushes until after the new year. Although if you are in need of a last minute charitable donation for 2007, I've got an idea for you!

However, I'd like to remind everyone of the purpose of all of those potentially annoying ads shown on the right of this blog. When you are shopping for holiday gifts, I encourage you to use these links to get to your shopping destination. For example, the Search Amazon link will get you access directly to ANYTHING on Amazon. My blog account gets a small commission from each purchase (you do NOT pay extra for this - these are simply commission links - you go directly to the sites listed as if you would have gone there directly).



As I mentioned previously, I'll be donating ALL of the proceeds from these links to the Miles for Miracles program. So, you'll be doing your on-line shopping, just as you would have ANYWAY, and you are donating to a great cause along the way.

Again, a huge thank you to everyone who has helped out already. If you haven't been able to contribute yet, no worries - I'll be sending out periodic reminders throughout the next 5 months. There is PLENTY of time to help out!

No comments: